SLE201v15 : System administration SLES 15
This course is for those who are looking for a basic understanding of SLES.
- Install SLES 15 and basic Linux configuration
- Become familiar with the command line interface and commonly used commands
- Set up and use remote administration
- Manage the boot process and understand systemd
- Manage processes and jobs
- Manage users and permissions
- Manage software
- Configure the basic network
- Manage storage
- Monitor SUSE Linux Enterprise
The course is offered for an audience that has little or no Linux experience and is looking for a basic understanding of SLE15. It is also intended for those who prepare CLA.
- Duration : 4 days
- Level : beginner
- Goal : Participants will be able to install and configure SLE15 and integrate it into an existing network. They will be able to do the most common administrator tasks.
- Price : 1 800 € HT
The training will alternate theoretical contributions and implementation of each notion addressed.
The practice will be achieved through labs.
|Introducing SUSE Linux Enterprise
Versions of SUSE Linux
The Linux file system
Work with the command line
The Vim editor
Initializing the system
Identity and security
Administration and monitoring
Installing SUSE Linux Enterprise
Anne NICOLAS is a co-founder of hupstream and a passionate Open Source for many years. She was release manager of the Mandriva distribution and was also involved in the creation of the Mageia distribution.
She regularly performs consulting misssions for deployments, migrations. She is certified by SUSE as a trainer.
Our next training dates
Ask for a quote