High availability Linux in airports
- release the editor from any support constraints of the system base,
- provide an easy solution to install and configure to focus on its software solution.
An aerospace industry editor wanted to rework the edition of a real-time passenger information software suite.
This suite works thanks to a service infrastructure provided by a Linux server (messaging, directory, network services, file sharing, high availability …).
Their suite requires a custom configuration of all these services.
The disadvantages of their suite
- The implementation of this system base is complex and long, which leads to bugs.
- The non-automated post-installation phase is tedious and error-prone
Clear the editor of any system socket support constraints
￼ Provide a solution that is easy to install and configure to focus on its software solution
With our solution
The editor can install quickly and automatically:
- The system base
- The required software packages
- The scripts for setting up the desired configuration
The total installation time of a system is automatically set up and in 30 minutes instead of one hour.