We help people and businesses make the most out of Open Source and Linux:
technologies, communities, development and collaboration practices.
- Git, packaging, kernel debugging training.
- Custom Linux systems and packages design, setup, maintenance.
- Custom software packaging (Deb, RPM).
- Linux software build systems
- Code review, upstream patch submission.
- Developers events
We are based in Paris and Nantes, France.
We contribute to several Open Source projects
and push our patches to upstream projects.
- Release management & infrastructure consulting, for Criteo
December 2013 → January 2014
- Linux consulting expertise, for Continental Automotive
- Linux training sessions, for Bull and Cogicia
October 2013 → January 2014
- Linux, systems & networks consulting and training, for PSA and Attachmate Group
- Custom client deployment of Debian images on Windows Azure, for Microsoft
- Kernel Recipes conference
- Linux expertise for Open Compute support, for eNovance
- Distro Recipes conference
- Debian & Mageia install images for Windows Azure, for Microsoft
- Mageia build system, for Mandriva
- High availability Linux servers for airport information systems
- Debian build system and tools, for Zodiac IFE
- Kernel Recipes conference September 2012
- Custom laptop operating system, for Creolinux (several releases)
2011 → 2012